APICS Central Penn Chapter Mission
To help the business and professional community meet the challenge of professional growth by providing high quality resource management education. To this end, our chapter is dedicated to the integrated management of people, material, processes, equipment and time.
APICS Central Penn Chapter Goals
- Provide comprehensive educational opportunities to support quality learning in central Pennsylvania.
- Increase the membership base by identifying and publicizing membership advantages to nonmembers and increasing the retention of current members
- Increase the number of active members by offering meaningful projects that help individual members enhance their personal and professional development
- Continue to improve the recognition and image of APICS in the Central Pennsylvania region through the use of increased publicity, alliances and educational offerings.
- Improve the chapter financial position through cost-effectiveness, seeking corporate sponsors and cost reduction measures.
APICS builds and validates knowledge in supply chain and operations management. We enable our community of members, affiliates and customers to lead in the global marketplace.
About APICS - The Association for Operations Management
APICS is the global leader and premier source of the body of knowledge in operations management, including production, inventory, supply chain, materials management, purchasing, and logistics. Since 1957, individuals and companies have relied on APICS for its superior training, internationally recognized certifications, comprehensive resources, and worldwide network of accomplished industry professionals.