Whether you need to streamline your supply chain or master the basics of materials and operations management—APICS courses provide comprehensive education and exam preparation materials for every supply chain and operations professional.
APICS Certification Review Courses
Prepare for APICS certification exams with APICS certification review courses. Offered through APICS partners, colleges and universities, and employers worldwide.
- APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management
- APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional
- APICS Certified in Logistics, Transportation, and Distribution
The APICS Principles program delivers the tools you need to master the basics of materials and operations management, and it provides a solid understanding of inventory control, planning, manufacturing control, and operations management.
- APICS Principles of Operations Management
- APICS Customer-Focused Supply Chain Management
- APICS Introduction to Enterprise Resources Planning
In-demand Courses and Workshops
Because you have different educational needs at various stages of your career, APICS offers ongoing, career-building courses and workshops to help you enhance and streamline your knowledge and skills, better manage the bottom line of your organization, and network with other APICS professionals to share best practices and increase your career opportunities.
- APICS Lean Enterprise Workshop Series
- APICS Global Sourcing Workshop Series
- APICS Inventory Control Workshop Series
- Theory of Constraints: Concepts and Principles Workshop Series
Courses For Educators
Expand your skills with APICS courses for instructors. The courses will help you access the vital resources you need to deliver the highest quality instruction, provide guidance of experienced staff and instructors who will help you formulate the best path for your ongoing career development, and gain recognition among your peers for your knowledge and expertise.
SCOR® Professional Training
SCOR Professional training provides an in-depth understanding of the latest version of the Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) model, widely recognized as the global model for supply chain efficiency. Participants learn the SCOR model’s framework, how to interpret SCOR, and how to organize a typical SCOR project.
This training introduces attendees to the full scope and contents of the APICS SCOR framework. Attendees will learn the major process components of the framework (Plan, Make, Source, Deliver, Return, Enable) from a supply chain perspective. Participants also will learn how to:
- Use the framework to model supply chains
- Understand the key supply chain performance indicators and choose the right indicators to characterize supply chain performance
- Understand the key best practices for use in benchmarking and performance improvement
- Recognize the typical deliverables recommended on any supply chain improvement project
- Use SCOR tools and techniques to identify key elements in a project
For schedule of local events, please click here.